In this hiker guide you will find a "fist" of excursions, specifically 9 circular routes and a crossing, chosen to travel through unusual and little known places but also to rediscover some other more classic route.
They are chosen in detail and the tours include:
- Overview of the itinerary
- Detailed description minute by minute of the tour
- Total and partial time to invest
- Degree of difficulty
- Altimetric itinerary profile
- Full color map with the itinerary marked
- Magnificent color photographs of the most representative places
With this book, the authors want to make known the rich natural heritage of the Muntanyes de Prades, located in the pre-coastal mountain range, sharing with the hikers routes through its magnificent forests, such as the Poblet forest, through highlands surrounded by cliffs such as Motllats, by unique valleys like those of the Brugent, Siurana and Glorieta rivers and for some of its colorful and extensive cingleras such as those of the Mussara or Siurana.