In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, EDITORIAL PIOLET SL informs you that EDITORIAL PIOLET SL is a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 42540, Folio 78, Sheet 409176., NIF B65544223. With address in Nicaragua Street 46 (08029 Barcelona). You can contact by email email@example.com or by phone 934 39 98 60.
USER AND LIABILITY REGIME
Browsing, accessing and using the websites of EDITORIAL PIOLET SL confers the condition of user, which accepts, from browsing the pages of EDITORIAL PIOLET SL, all the conditions of use established herein without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as appropriate. The web pages of EDITORIAL PIOLET SL provide a great diversity of information, services and data. The user assumes his responsibility in the correct use of the websites. This responsibility will extend to:
The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by EDITORIAL PIOLET SL for access to certain content or services offered by the websites.
The use of the information, services and data offered by EDITORIAL PIOLET SL contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morality, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to rights from third parties or from the same functioning of the websites.
LINK POLICY AND LIABILITY EXEMPTIONS
EDITORIAL PIOLET SL is not responsible for the content of the web pages that the user can access through the links established on their websites and declares that in no case will they proceed to examine or exercise any control over the content of other pages of the network.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
EDITORIAL PIOLET SL declares that it has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any damages that, to the users of its websites, could derive from browsing its web pages. Consequently, EDITORIAL PIOLET SL is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
The intellectual and industrial property rights derived from all texts, images, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of its pages belong, by itself or as an assignee, to EDITORIAL PIOLET SL They will, therefore, be protected works as property intellectual by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both Spanish and community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In compliance with the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of all or part of the contents of its web pages is expressly prohibited without the express consent of EDITORIAL PIOLET SL.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
EDITORIAL PIOLET SL also reserves the right to file 2 civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and contents or for breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and EDITORIAL PIOLET SL will be governed by current Spanish regulations and they will be competent to decide on any dispute that may arise between the user and EDITORIAL PIOLET SL, the courts or tribunals of the town of BARCELONA.
Editorial Piolet informs the client of the existence of an automated personal file created and under the responsibility of Editorial Piolet. Likewise, it undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Editorial Piolet informs the client that the data provided will become part of an automated file of personal data created and under the responsibility of Editorial Piolet with address at Nicaragua Street 46, pral 1a (08029-Barcelona), in order to carry out commercial activities related to your products. It also informs them of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition by writing to the Director of Customer Service (LOPD) Calle Nicaragua 46 (08029-Barcelona) in writing with a copy of the DNI / CIF.
The sending of an email from the web, or to proceed with the purchase 'on line', implies express and unequivocal acceptance so that Editorial Piolet can send you Commercial Communications through your email in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), without prejudice to the right granted to revoke your consent at any later time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the Subject: "I do not wish to receive e- commercial mails ".
- The personal information that we have saved corresponds to the data that must be included to formalize the registration as a customer in the store of our website www.editorialpiolet.com under the appearance of a form, where among others it is necessary to specify name and surname, e-mail , phone, the full address to receive the map or book purchased, a password.
- All forms include a consent box that must be marked to finalize the registration.
- Registration data is stored on our server, the hosting provider is Arsys, and is located in Spain (European Union).
- The data processing is done by computerized means.
- The treatment is based on consent.
- With the user account and password, each client can access the restricted area of our website and modify the data they deem appropriate.
- "Right to Oblivion" as a right linked to the right of deletion, people have the right to obtain the deletion of data in all cases provided by the GDPR. To exercise this right there is an e-mail to email@example.com indicating in the Subject: "LOW"
- Portability; We guarantee that the registered data are not and have never been transferred to third parties.
- If for any reason our hosting provider informs us that the recorded data has been stolen, we promise to inform you within a maximum period of 72 hours.